Want to make a difference in improving the health, wellness of our patients? If helping our clients achieve greater balance is your passion, Please join iBalance Physiotherapy, Sports & Wellness Center's highly-skilled professional team.
We have an immediate opportunity for a registered physiotherapist working as an independent contractor. If you are a client oriented, forward thinking, and excellent problem solver, please join us, the award-winning team to make the difference in improving the health and well-being of all our patients. We provide the best compensation scheme and clinic partnership opportunities also available.
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in physiotherapy is required in addition to being registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
Work experience is an asset, but not essential. New graduates with outstanding academic performance are welcome to apply.
Jobs duties include:
- Assess and treat patients
- Develop physiotherapy treatment plans
- Maintain clinical records as per college regulations
- Collaborate with other health professionals
- Supervise physiotherapy support personnel
Please contact us now to join a team of outcome driven, evidence-based practitioners!
Registered Massage Therapist
iBalance Physiotherapy, Sport & Wellness Center is looking for a registered massage therapist to join our team of health practitioners. There is a great potential for a RMT to thrive with us. We are a growing clinic with an inviting working environment. And we provide highly competitive compensation packages and clinic partnership opportunities available.
New Graduates with excellent academy are welcome.
- To provide massage therapy in a professional manner and deliver an exceptional massage experience.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Team oriented.
- Motivated to build own patient caseload.
- Reliable, friendly and enthusiastic about working.
- Professional in appearance and attitude.
- Flexible hours
- New office facilities.
- Professional clinic that allows you to focus on your client’s treatment.
- Registered and in good standing with Massage Therapists Association of Ontario.
If you are a highly skilled professional who is focused on evidence-based practice and is outcome driven, please do not hesitate to contact us.